Saturday, June 10, 2023

Crepes

Hi, my name is Steve and I love Nepal. I am an American who also loves visiting Paris. I was shocked a few years back to discover a place in Pokhara that makes better crepes than I've ever had in Paris. My Friench friend Charles was incredulous. There is no way...  

Well, I was happy to take Charles to French Creperie in the heart of the tourist district of Lakeside and when he tried them even he had to admit, "Wow, this is better." If you know anything about the French you know what that was not easy for him to say.
Now I'm more of a savory guy. A gallette is basically a savory crepe. These are also amazing at the French Creperie..

There are so many reasons to love Pokhara. I never thought enjoying crepes and gallettes would be one of them but (shrug) life is weird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment