Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Don't you dare think of bringing melatonin into this country!

Travis is a good friend who I am sure will not be offended by making fun of him.

He is getting on the plane in a few hours to come here and he just told me he has decided not to bring any melatonin or unisom because he has read that could be a problem when he enters the country.

Umm, no.  I assured him that nobody - and I mean NOBODY - will give a damn in customs.

But I know his feeling.  I read all the warnings before I came here and I thought of many ways I could "get in trouble."  So while I am laughing at him I also understand his fear.

Also, his mother read that somebody in Saudi Arabia has SARS.

A friend of Ann & Mike's almost didn't come after his mother looked up lots of horrible things.

I totally get it - it was me in the summer of 2008 - but it's just laughable once you get here.

1 comment:

  1. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into
    any problems of plagorism or copyright violation?

    My website has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is
    popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd
    definitely appreciate it.

    My homepage :: Go to my website

    ReplyDelete