Thursday, May 17, 2012

A sad reality

After changing back to atenolol (for high blood pressure) two days ago I started feeling very dizzy.  More than once today I felt so woozy I thought I might black out.  OK, so I'll stop taking the drug.

I took my last pill early this morning.  As I felt awful all day I hoped things would get better as time passed.  Unfortunately, I'm just as dizzy as I was earlier.  I won't go to the hospital because this is a relatively common side effect for the drug (although the websites say, "If you experience this symptom see your doctor.")  And death is not listed as one of the side effects so I'm gonna bet I'll be OK.

But...

Thursday is the start of the weekend here.  I've made no plans with anyone this weekend.  It would be Sunday before anyone might wonder what happened to me...

Tune in tomorrow because, 1.  I promise to post saying I'm alive and, 2. I have a list of stories I have missed blogging about over the past couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment