Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Having sex with a student

I've always been in the camp that no person in authority should have sex with a person in his/her charge... including, of course, a President and his intern.

A male teacher having sex with a student should be sent to prison. The power differential is too great and his ability to pressure a student too high.

But I confess I've not been terribly worked up about the stories of super hot female teachers hooking up with male students. At worse, I figured, the story would get out. At best, the kid would become a legend and high-fived in every locker room for the next ten years.

On the trip back to the US in January I bought RollingStone and found this article fascinating. Even the good looking jock can be crushed his cougar teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment